Because many people have multiple e-mail addresses, multiple phone numbers, and sometimes more than one address, Planning Center People allows you to enter all of those addresses. When a person has more than one of any of these, you can select a primary, and Planning Center will use the primary when only one is needed. Adjace works with these primary flags, here’s how. Continue reading
One big time-saving feature of Adjace is allowing folks to update their own profile updated pictures. Here’s how it works. Continue reading
Adjace allows you to exclude individuals from your on-line directory and, perhaps more importantly, let them to set their own opt-out preferences. Here’s how it works: Continue reading
Attention all Adjace users and Planning Center People users considering Adjace. One of the most requested features to date is now available for our on-line directory solution. As of last weekend, Adjace subscribers will find on their configuration page a link to download a PDF copy of their directory.
Here is what you need to know.:
- The PDF download is available to subscribers.
- To keep the setup as easy as pie, it uses the same configuration flags as the online directory. To wit, it will contain the same information and grouping. If you want a PDF with different information in it, simply configure for print, download the PDF, and then straightaway configure for online again.
If you came here looking for a printable directory from Planning Center People and are not yet on board the Adjace train, head on over to adjace.com and get started! If you came here looking for an online directory but aren’t yet on board with Planning Center People, head on over to planning.center, get started there, and then come back and sign up for Adjace!
Today we have an important feature announcement for Adjace. Adjace now allows a greater level of customization for landing pages. Previously, administrators could set the sub-domain for their landing page and the welcome message, and now, administrators can also upload their own logo and wallpaper and change the colors. We look forward to seeing all of the beautiful landing pages! Here’s how to use the new feature:
- From your settings page, open the settings tab and hit the “Edit Landing Page” button. This will open the landing page editor.
1. Hit the Edit Button
2. Select a logo and wallpaper from your local computer to upload. Set the text and button colors so they work with your chosen logo and wallpaper. Change the landing page welcome message to something that makes sense for your church.
2. Edit the Landing Page
3. As you make changes to your landing page settings, the preview will update so you can see how things are looking. If you want to see the whole page without the settings editor in the way, click the handle to hide the editor.
4. Now you can preview the full landing page. Click the handle again to show the editor.
5. As soon as you hit the save button, your new landing page will be live.
5. Save Changes
Here are a few other things you should note:
- The cancel button will revert any changes you have made since the last time you saved.
- If you want to remove all of your customizations and start over from the Adjace defaults, hit the clear button.
- There are file size limits (lower and upper). This is to help ensure a landing page that looks good and performs well.