Today we have an important feature announcement for Adjace. Adjace now allows a greater level of customization for landing pages. Previously, administrators could set the sub-domain for their landing page and the welcome message, and now, administrators can also upload their own logo and wallpaper and change the colors. We look forward to seeing all of the beautiful landing pages! Here’s how to use the new feature:
- From your settings page, open the settings tab and hit the “Edit Landing Page” button. This will open the landing page editor.
2. Select a logo and wallpaper from your local computer to upload. Set the text and button colors so they work with your chosen logo and wallpaper. Change the landing page welcome message to something that makes sense for your church.
3. As you make changes to your landing page settings, the preview will update so you can see how things are looking. If you want to see the whole page without the settings editor in the way, click the handle to hide the editor.
4. Now you can preview the full landing page. Click the handle again to show the editor.
5. As soon as you hit the save button, your new landing page will be live.
Here are a few other things you should note:
- The cancel button will revert any changes you have made since the last time you saved.
- If you want to remove all of your customizations and start over from the Adjace defaults, hit the clear button.
- There are file size limits (lower and upper). This is to help ensure a landing page that looks good and performs well.